Thursday, November 17, 2005

Light Through Yonder Window

Oh, wait... there's no light through windows here. The sun doesn't shine past November 1.

That picture, the last post... it was the start of my wannabe photography. Well, maybe not the start, but it's the first picture I ever took for no reason whatsoever. The way the light was coming through the curtains, the lay of the shadows on the table... I understood light as poetry for a minute.

I dreamt about ice in a jungle last night. Oh, there was much more to the dream- a missing girl, a ghost and an airport, but the ice in the jungle... I was talking to one of my coworkers about my random dreams and she decided they were linked to my love of reality TV- I don't like the predictable. I like the idea that it hasn't been scripted for me. Yeah, I know reality TV isn't all reality, blah blah blah... don't ruin it for me!

Melancholy tonight. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I need some sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home