Sunday, November 20, 2005

Deflated


I need sleep. I know that's my problem. I need one night of long, uninterrupted, 8+ hours of blissful, quiet, deep sleep.

I went shopping today. What makes me think that shopping when I'm broke is a good idea? But I got to spend more quality time with lil sis. She and I spent a good hour in Claire's looking at earrings... I wanted to poke my eyes out with one of the hair sticks after she turned the SAME earring carousel around for the fifth time, but I was patient... at least semi-patient....

I don't want to work tomorrow. I know no one WANTS to go work on Mondays, but ugh.... and I have to close a case tomorrow that really NEEDS to stay open. Damn politics. Damn Greeks or Romans or whoever invented them.

Is there Fix-a-Flat for life?

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I hope your Monday wasn't too bad after all.
Did you sleep well? I hope so. I can spend FOREVER in Claire's too. I love accessories!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Carae said...

The best thing about Mondays is that they end...

I got enough sleep to get me through the day, and I'm plugging away until Thanksgiving...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home