Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Dailies

That's what I've taken to calling my resolution photos. The Dailies. Makes it sound all official-like. I haven't taken any outside shots since Monday, much to my regret, but it calls upon my imagination to be more creative here at home, too.


My view through the kitchen window. Where's my window washer?!?



The Holy Family in a chili pepper. An ornament from my friend Paul. The lighting was really hard to get on this one.

This one is today's.... and I love it. I LOVE it. I got this figurine in an import shop in Orlando, FL. I am inspired by it constantly. There's a power in the pose that's undeniable. I love how the light washes out the left upper edges of the figure. In this picture, I think of the figure being in the presence of God, hiding his face in humility and God just washing over him.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray! You're posting your photos!!!

It looks way to cold outside for me. Cleaning windows is an unpleasant job.

The figurine is very expressive without even seeing any facial expressions. I am impressed by it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home