Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tiddle Your Wink

My brother is a good sport, most of the time. He doesn't like losing games and can get sulky when even his football team has a bad day, but for some reason, when it's just me and him, he does alright with losing.

It was just me and him last night at the parents' house. Lil sis and I had gone shopping all day and so I was hanging out there, eating free dinner and chillin'. Sometimes I get in these moods to play games from my childhood, so I pulled out Battleship and Tiddlywinks. We had to read the rules of Tiddlywinks, because all I remember from playing as a child is pursuing the little plastic disks all over the dining room floor!

Can you find the flying wink in this photo?

We played with catching the winks mid-air with the camera. It was a challenge, but so much fun!

This wink almost made it into the 100 hole in the board, but ended up skipping over... We must have spent at least an hour or more playing. My brother is the Tiddlywink champ.

I took this one with no flash... adjusting the light levels needs some more playing... but I love the textures.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger EV said...

I remember Tiddlywinks!!! Those are some GREAT action shots. Are you sure they aren't UFOs like in the movie "Without Batteries"???? ;0)

Cute post, Carae.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I've never played Tiddlywinks. It looks like fun! I must see if I can buy that game at Walmart.

Does your brother cheat like my hubby and son?
My daughter and I have to watch them like hawks whenever we play any game.

Free food and fun games. A great night!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Carae said...

There is no cheating allowed in my house!!! We're all very above board on that rule. Cheaters receive the maximum punishment- they are never allowed to forget it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home