Friday, December 23, 2005

The Ones I Wish I Could Give


Two more days until Christmas. There are a few people I would like to give gifts to that I don't have the resources to do so.

To my sisters in Carae Domini: I give you all faith, hope and love for each other and your families. I give you a renewed zeal for what you are each called to and a fervor for loving Christ. I give you who face graduation calm despite the fears of moving on. To those of you who graduated years ago, I give the feeling of community with your sisters again, no matter how far away they are.

To the Kelleys: I give miraculous and instantaneous healing to my godchild. I give relief of all owed medical expenses. Knowing these first two are impossible for me to give, I bestow unending prayer that these will happen.

To P and G: I give acceptance in the face of judgement. I give love in the face of misunderstanding. I give hope in the face of fear.

To L: I give success and the removal of all fear from your heart. I'd also love to give you a new car!! I give you love beyond measure.

To J: I give relief from worry, and perseverance. I give patience with those who don't try to understand.

To Jac: I give faith. Bearing in mind you may not accept it, I give love and hope for better things to come. And I give you an edge up on getting the house!

To C: I give freedom from the oppression of cynicism and despair. I give you 4wheel drive and a kinder, more respectful landlord.

To R: I want to give you my heart. I want to give you what you ask for. I give you patience and understanding until I am able to freely give you what you need.


To everyone- May the joy of this season fill you completely and never let you go. May we remember what it is at Christmas that we celebrate, whatever that is for you. I celebrate the coming of Hope and Freedom in the form of a child. May you and yours find all that you need in this Christmas and in the coming new year.

3 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Merry Christmas!!
Have a blessed weekend filled with good food and lots of joy!!!!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Now, we're gearing up the start a new year. I hope 2006 brings you new and wonderful surprises. I hope you reach your personal goals whatever they may be.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

Oi! holiday flashback...

Where ya aT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home