Monday, February 13, 2006

Free plug



I don't normally endorse other people blogs or websites, etc.... but I can't help it today. waiterrant.net has absolutely touched my heart and my funny bone and I think this piece of life is worth reading about. And apparently it's working real well... there's merchandise!!!

Reading about other's lives... I've rekindled some of my faith in a good humanity. There are decent people out there. There are talented people out there. There are TONS of idiots out there... but we've got a fighting chance.

Read Waiter Rant. You won't be disappointed.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'll pop on over and read the ranting waiter.
Merchandise? How cool.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Photography said...

There must something abt this waiterrant.net if u r recommending it, hmm....let me see:-)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger ainkurn said...

hey, i'm liking your pictures so far. the bridge picture is especially nice. I wanted to e-mail you and tell you that I am taking down the studio702.blogspot.com and porting all the images to studio701.blogspot.com. I noticed you had a link on your page to the 702 and was gonna let you know so you could change it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home