Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ohio, part deux

Vacation was wonderful. I don't want to be home. As usual. I shopped, got a pedicure, read a few books, relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I left another chunk of my heart there... and that's the part that hurt the most about leaving.


The following pictures are the lake at sunset... it was gorgeous.









These two, above and below, are my favorites. I have done NOTHING to the color of them. I have never seen a sky so beautiful or glowing so radiantly...

5 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Wow! That last photo looks like a postcard.

I'm glad you had a relaxing time. I wish you could have stayed longer, since you enjoyed it so much.

You reminded me that I desperately need a pedicure.
It's been a long time since I had one, and my heels are looking ugly.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Gorgeous...

although in the first picture, there's an obvious chem-trail left behind from a jet. They're for doing experiments on the general population below.

Gotta be careful...be very careful...

The truth is out there.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Gorgeous ... and peaceful. Thanx for sharing these w/ us.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hello. I hope you are doing well.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... evista blood clot symptoms Acne drug accutane accutane evista de neuropediatria vertigo continuing outcomes relevant to evista Ge ice machine diagram History 1976 oldsmobile omega allegra A hotel room with a hot tub Lot polish air lines chicago il Free+trial+pair+of+contact+lenses Allegra causing cough Valium works within Distance education in australia Honey+allergy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home