Thursday, June 01, 2006

Last Goodbye

The funeral for Katherine is commencing right now, in Ohio. I wish I was there.

And so, I am wearing what I would have worn- this skirt. The black background is somber, but the vibrant flowers are those reminders of her life and how she infected others with joy and vivaciousness. She was pink- lived her life fully, seized opportunities, saw the bigger picture, but lived in the moment.

Goodbye... you are sorely missed, but I'll see you in Heaven. Keep my seat warm...

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Lovely tribute.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Photography said...

Hi carae, beautiful pics especially that kid he is so cute :-)

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home