Saturday, July 29, 2006

...been one long week...

The week has ended much better than it started. Thank you for kind words and thoughts. I'm coming through.

I've spent the last three hours playing mindless games and listening to my music- the beauty of "shuffle". You never know what's coming next. It's like a little bit of Christmas every time a new song cues up.

I've decided my new favorite band is Carbon Leaf. They are Irish, but modern... and oh so good. Excellent bass lines and they occasionally use the accordian, tin flute and other unconventional instruments. They even do a version of Ozzy's "Crazy Train" on their live CD... specatcular!

I've also decided that the mp3 was a wise, wise investment. I'll actually listen to my music that I already own now, instead of just one CD for three months until I get tired of it.

New pictures are coming... the family golf tournament was last weekend and I've got some good shots. Soon.

Take care, y'all.

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^5! Glad to hear it!! Have a super weekend.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Yes, behold the power of mp3...

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I love Ozzie Osbourne's "Crazy Train," so I'm sure I'd like their version of it.

I hope your week is going well.
Mine is so busy since my parents and brother are visiting. I've been going and going and going...
We are leaving early tomorrow morning to visit Graceland and to visit my Great Aunt Mabel who is 92 years young.
Have a good rest of your week. I look forward to the photos you will be posting.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I've been on a blog break and now I'm back.
Hey...
Where are those photos you promised???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home