Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wacko Dream #1

I have bizarre dreams. I always have. It's come to be a part of my life and I enjoy them, actually. I thought, why not share my insanity with the rest of the world?

Last night I dreamt that my father had been kidnapped by Scotland. Yes, the country of Scotland. Turns out he wasn't the only one who'd been kidnapped, though... several people in the financial (my father is in banking- yes, in real life) world had been taken. It seems Scotland thought they'd been cheated out of money by these various people and posted ransoms for each of them according to how much they felt they'd been cheated. Luckily, my father's ransom was just over $2,000- not much considering some people weren't going to be released for less than a few million.

Normally, this type of dream would be amusing, but in the dream, I watched them take my father away- he didn't know I saw them take him. It was scary! This group of soldiers took him and several other people out of a building and hustled them away, and I didn't know where he was going or when he'd be back or what was happening. I had to read about it in the paper the next day. Of course, it was strange that I was in a swimming pool with a blanket wrapped around me... the soldiers got us out of the pool before they brought the people through. The blanket didn't seem to weigh me down in the water at all.

There you have it. Any dream analysts, professional or otherwise, out there? I'd love to know what you think...

And watch out for shady Scots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home