Sunday, February 26, 2006

MIA

I have been MIA because of the F-L-U. I have only had the flu once before in my entire life and I didn't enjoy it then. I don't enjoy it now. This is day #4 and I'm starting to feel slightly better. My fingernails and hair folicles don't ache anymore.

I'm getting a new computer! Actually, I should have already had it. Irony of ironies, I had it delivered to my parents' house thinking there would be a much better chance they'd be home than me and Friday, when UPS attempted to deliver it, I was home all day being sickly and my mom wasn't at her house. Argh.

I'm finally at the stage in my sickly where I can go outside and I need to because being in my apartment for too much longer will drive me insane. Just ignore the sneezing and the hacking cough. I always cover my mouth.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

Hope all is well.... Remember the VitaC, water, carrots and positive mental attitude, or PMA/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home